Skip to content
- For urgent medical concerns, phone the morning of the day you wish to be assessed and request a same-day appointment. These are booked on a first-call, first-served basis.
- For same-day appointments after 5PM or on weekends, the After Hours Clinic is available to all patients of our practice.
- PLEASE TRY TO AVOID USING WALK-IN CLINICS. When you visit a walk-in clinic, we are generally not informed of your results.
- If the situation is an emergency or life-threatening, call 911 immediately. Click here for the warning signs of a medical emergency.
- Phone reception and request an appointment. Please note that we require 24-hour business day notice if you wish to cancel your appointment, or fees may apply.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Bring in a list of your medications, including their indication and doseage.
- If you have several issues you wish to discuss, make an agenda for your appointment.
- After assessments with other doctors, request a copy of your test results and/or consult notes to give to your family doctor. This information is important for deciding the next steps in your care.
- For information on how to get to our practice, click here.